Here I am a Board Certified Hypnotist saying no to resolutions even though you might think it's what you're supposed to do this time of year.
I see most clients because of the resolutions they want to make. Actually, that's not correct----I see more people in March and April because of the resolutions they were unable to keep, and now they feel like they're a failure, which results in more of the resolution behavior they wanted to stop!
I say----NO MORE RESOLUTIONS!
I say no more shame and no more setting yourself up to feel like a failure! It's time to shift your perceptions, to be kind to yourself, and set yourself up to create and live the life you need and want.
Are you ready for those tips?
- Choose one thing or area to focus on (no laundry list)
- Whatever you do from this moment on, you can only speak to yourself in kind ways (no more putting yourself down)
- Make small changes that are a stretch while attainable at the same time (baby steps will get you to the same destination as big ones)
- Realize that behind every "bad" habit is a feeling that makes you feel uncomfortable even if you aren't aware of the feeling. The habit or behavior is a distractor designed to make you feel better although it will only be temporary. To learn more go to my website; you can also order the book if it's of interest to you.
- We all need support along the way. If you want to schedule your complimentary phone Hypnosis Discovery Session you don't have to wait---you can just follow this online appointment link right now!