Being here in Tucson has had many of what I’m calling MST moments (or firsts):
1. I was offered a job day 8 of my living here! I ended up working the Gem Show by manning a booth for the day for a Canadian gem company! I was ‘paid’ in crystals, a fair trade and I learned a lot!
1. One of the local Trader Joe’s has wine and cheese tastings. I was tempted to take a picture
1. I got asked out
1. I had my first client who started virtually!
1. I saw the most amazing night sky (picture below).
1. I found Barnes and Nobles, finally. I didn’t GPS it, it organically happened.
1. I just completed my first calendar month here in Tucson!
I’m going to celebrate my MSTs by going to the movies this weekend. I even know where the local theatre is.
What are your MST moments?
Are you having any?
If you aren’t you are living within your comfort zone my friend! Nothing wrong doing that but what would it be like to experience a first? Yeah, there can be challenges – new learning, disorientation, uncertainty – so what?
I have tapped into less developed skills and the disorientation does settle down creating a whole new perspective along with a trove of possibilities!