You might be thinking---Thanks, Beth. This New Year has just begun, and now this?
Are you ready to shed the tattoos you no longer need or want?
Step 1: Identify the tattoos you wear by listening to your self-talk
- When you make a mistake to you call yourself names like "stupid", "idiot", or worse? Your tattoo might say: INADEQUATE
- If it seems to take you longer to learn something than other people do you put yourself down? Your tattoo might say: SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME
- When you don't remember something do you judge yourself negatively? You tattoo may say: STUPID
Step 2: Learn how to challenge this self-talk
- Ask--- if one of your best friend or child were to do any of the above would you call them any of those names?
- Would you let anyone call one of your best friends or child one of those words?
- Now begin treating yourself like you do them.
Step 3: Redesign your tattoo!
- People with inked tattoos they no longer like (think before you ink!) can have them removed or have a tattoo artist create another tattoo, transforming the previous design into something beautiful.
- Ask yourself what you really want your tattoo to say about you and write it down right now! That's right, right now! You now get to choose what you want it to say and how you want to feel about yourself.
Would you like support in updating your tattoos? Be amongst the growing number of people who are joining me for the upcoming virtual seminar Visioning Your 2018: Tapping into Your Inner Wisdom on Saturday, January 20, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Do you need a more personalized conversation about Visioning Your 2018? Let's both jump on a call asap so I can answer your questions! I have room for 5 conversations. Click here and grab yours now!
Here’s to inking your New Year!